Tuesday 06th December 2016,
Balltribe

Cam Newton Sued for Trashing Rented Mansion

Cam Newton Sued for Trashing Rented Mansion

cam newton

Quarterback Cam Newton is being sued for more than $270,000 after a mansion he rented after the Super Bowl was supposedly left with extensive damage.

According to TMZ, former WWE Diva Stacy Kiebler’s husband, Jared Pobre, has accused Cam Newton of trashing an $11 million mansion he manages in Beverly Hills. The lawsuit is asking the NFL MVP to pay $270,324.47 plus legal fees for damage and lost rent.

Newton rented the mansion for two months and “agreed there would be no parties, no smoking and no more than eight guests” in the rental home. Unfortunately for him, the housekeeper told Pobre’s company that Newton was breaking the rules.

More from TMZ:

Problem is … the housekeeper snitched — telling the rental company Newton had been throwing multiple parties and leaving cigarette ashes all over the house.

In the suit, Pobre says his company warned Newton to cut out the funny business — and Cam responded by telling the housekeeper to quit diming him out.

When Newton moved out, Pobre says the house had been trashed — he broke an expensive fridge, caused water damage to the floors, ruined linens and worst of all … destroyed a fancy $32,000 rug.

Pobre says they went after Cam for the damages — $90,324.47 — but he never paid.

Pobre says home repairs took more than 2 months to complete — so he wants Cam to fork over an additional $180k in lost rent … totaling $270,324.47 … plus legal fees!

The lawsuit should not affect Newton as he is currently under a five year $103.8 million contract.

No statement has been issued from Cam Newton or his people regarding the lawsuit.

Watch NOW:

 

Like this Article? Share it!